Become a Member
Why Join MACC?
As a membership organization, MACC relies on the support of its members to continue to grow and work towards achieving its mission of providing culturally competent services to Ohio's diverse populations. Along with the benefits listed below, MACC members have the opportunity work with us to directly impact their local communities.
Your MACC membership will be valid for one year from the date of purchase. If you have been a member in the past and would like to renew your membership, please click the Become a Member button below.
Unsure of your membership status? Please contact Abigail Ewart at firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out if your membership is still valid!
- Discount on conferences, workshops and lectures
- Use of the MACC Cultural Resource Library
- Opportunity to participate in monthly Committee meetings
- Reduced cost on technical assistance, trainings and cultural audits
- Thorough assessment of your organizations' level of cultural competence
- Access to training products and models
Annual Membership Dues
- $15 Student
- $45 General
- $10 Consumer of behavioral health services
- $20 Family member of consumer
- $55 Consumer operated organizations/services
- Small organization (under 50 people): $100 non-profit; $500 for-profit
- Large organization (50+ people): $250 non-profit; $1,000 for-profit
Please click the button below to join and pay membership dues via credit card. If you would like to pay via check, please fill out the Special Payment Request form below and someone will be in contact with you.
Special Payment Request (check or invoice)