MACC Statewide Advisory and Planning Team
- Assist with the planning of our statewide annual meeting and conference
- Develop a group of committed cultural competence advocates
- Expand MACC’s outreach efforts
- Identify regional needs and promising practices
- Develop an online statewide cultural competence training calendar
- Nominate potential "Enlightened Kaleidoscope" award recipients
- Build relationships with regional institutions and providers in the area of cultural competence
Want to Join M-SAPT?
The MACC Statewide Advisory and Planning Team meets the second Tuesday of each month from 12:00 am - 1:30 pm at the MACC office.
- May 9, 2017
- June 13, 2017
- July 11, 2017
- August 8, 2017
- September 12, 2017
For more information about joining M-SAPT, please contact Simone Crawley at email@example.com .