Ohio Team Community and Faith Leaders Initiative
The Ohio Team is a collaborative of faith-based and community-based organizations, advocacy groups, governmental entities, and others that values:
- Communication and the sharing and receiving of thoughts, ideas, and strategies with each other and other stakeholders and receiving of the same;
- Diversity and the inclusion of all dimensions and faith;
- Integrity as evidenced by consistency in action and upholding commitments; and
- Cooperation through positive, intentional teamwork and the pursuit of mutually beneficial outcomes.
The Ohio Team envisions diverse, local collaborations (inclusive of faith-based and community-based organizations, advocacy groups, governmental entities, and others) that serve all people impacted by alcohol and other drugs and mental health disorders through mutually beneficial and respectful community systems that support recovery.
The Ohio Team is a collaboration of faith-based and community-based organizations, advocacy groups, governmental entities, and others that serves as a convener, clearinghouse, and catalyst for the formation of diverse, mutually beneficial partnerships and initiatives that serve all persons impacted by substance abuse and mental health disorders throughout Ohio.
Download the 2015 Strategic Resource Development Plan
- Convene statewide conference to highlight local initiatives in selected communities
- Catalyst for local plans and strategies
- Review promising practice initiatives
- Training for local participants
- Spur development of local collaborative initiatives
- Clearinghouse for information
- Produce a Statewide Resource Directory of culturally competent behavioral health and substance abuse agencies
Want to join the Ohio Team?
The Ohio Team meets the fourth Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the MACC office.
For more information about joining the Ohio Team, please contact Simone Crawley at firstname.lastname@example.org .